R & L Farms 2015 Tournament Schedule
- July 11 – 12 USPA Congressional Cup 0 – 4 goal Team Entry
- July 25 – 26 USPA/PTF Senior Tournament
To be played for at any USPA member Club so requesting at a handicap level and under conditions established by the Club with the approval of the Circuit Governor. The following rules shall apply:
- Each player shall be a USPA member who reached his/her 50th birthday prior to the event. The aggregate age of each team must be a minimum of 220 years.
- Entry requirement of $150 per player, payable to the Polo Training Foundation.
- Players must enter as an individual and the Club Tournament Committee shall form the teams to assure even competition.
- August 8 – 9 USPA Amateur Cup 0 – 2 Team Entry
No player with an individual handicap of more than two goals is eligible to play.
- Aug 29 – 30 George Guy Memorial Tournament Individual Entry
This is a fun tournament that encourages players from anywhere, USPA rated or not, to participate in a fun weekend. Teams are made up on Friday Night Aug 28th, with the highest rated players present becoming Team Captains. Captains go off and take turns picking players, and may end up with 4 – 6 people per team, based on how many chukkars each player can play! It’s all for fun at the end of the season! Entry fee will be posted later.
Stabling available! We look forward to those traveling to come and stay! Camp out!
We look forward to seeing you!! If you have any questions, please call Rick 303.513.7922 or Lise at 303.378.7692
• Entry Fee $700/team
• Entry deadline, Tuesday night prior to event. Include Team Captain, ratings of all players, & substitutes. Each team captain is responsible for confirming all players are USPA rated and paid up. Email attached form to email@example.com, or fax to 303.646.2525.
• Draws are the Wednesday nite prior to the event, @ 7pm at R & L Farms, captains attend or call (303.378.7692), or by proxy.
• Game times 11 and 12:30 pm, at our fields, Elizabeth, Colorado. May be adjusted based on time entries.
• Finals on Sundays, along with a BBQ. Bring a dish! Tailgating encouraged!
Tournament Committee: TBD
Horse Welfare: Rick Lontin