2017 Boarding Rates and Services
Stall Packages: $430.00 per month – Broodmare stalls $470/month
We have 14 stalls available with 36’ runs. This monthly fee includes grass/alfalfa mix hay twice a day, with 2# barn grain (12% protein, 5% fat) twice daily. Turnout is every other day, minimally. You may request additional turnout for $2.00 per turnout. We will feed any additional supplements. Blanketing nightly below 30 degrees is included. Owner must keep blankets in good condition, and complete the blanketing contract. Stalls cleaned daily. Shavings available at extra cost.
North Paddock Package: $345 per month (per horse – 2 horse minimum).
This paddock is next to the hotwalker. Horses are fed hay twice daily. Stable provides heated water, mineral and salt blocks. Stable provided grain is available for an additional $38 a month (per horse/ per feeding). Blanketing is available for $70.00/month, with an additional blanketing contract, $35/month with grain option of twice/day.
Barn Paddock Package: $345.00 per month per horse (2 horse minimum same owner per paddock)
Barn Paddocks are adjacent to the barn, each with shelter. Horses are fed hay twice daily. Stable provided grain is available for an additional $38 per horse per feeding. Blanketing is available for $70.00/month, with additional blanketing contract.
Close in – Pasture “A” Package: $295.00 per month with private feedings available. Multiple owners. Fed twice daily, includes heated water, mineral and salt blocks, and a 40’ lean-too in a 2 acre paddock. For an additional $38 per feeding, add your supplements or meds, to barn grain, in a private stall. Blanketing available for $70.00/month, but must include grain or equivalent twice a day and additional blanketing contract.
West Paddock Package: $310.00 per month per horse, with shelter (2 horse minimum, multiple owners). Large paddock to the west of the house with tree shade. Horses are fed hay twice daily. Blanketing available for $70.00/month with additional blanketing contract. Stable provides heated water, mineral or salt blocks.
Pasture “B” Package: $280.00 per month per horse without shelter, $295.00 per month with shelter. Multiple owners – 5 horses per paddock. Grass/Alfalfa hay fed twice daily, includes heated water, mineral and salt blocks and shelter for higher fee. See Rick for pricing for single owner, multiple horse rate.
Far out – Pasture “C” Package: $270.00 per month per horse. Horses have 40 acres of woods, natural grass and a running creek year round. Includes mineral and salt blocks. Hay fed during growing and winter months. Heated water provided during winter. Owners must catch their own horses, and bring in for farrier or vet visits, or for extra fee, arrange with Rick.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Specialized feed options: Grass hay available for stalls only at additional charge. Hubbard Life Performance Grain (12% protein, 6 %fat), Cool Command Pellets (13% Protein, 7% fat), beet pulp, Equine Senior or Barns choice are available at additional cost. Monthly rates available.
- Exercise rides: For polo, hunt or otherwise, we offer exercise rides for $15 a horse. All horses are screened for safety of our riders prior to setting up a weekly schedule. Option to have your horse ponied on exercise track for $8.00 a horse.
- Training rides: Training rides are for those horses that require additional rides by an expert. We offer this option for $25/ride.
- Hot-walker Use and Rehab: Include your horse on our 6-horse walker for $95 a month, 3 times a week. This is not to be operated by anyone but our staff. Based on time and/or availability, speak to Rick or Lise.
- Can’t meet your vet or farrier? We encourage all clients to meet with your vet or farrier. It’s always best to hear and see them first hand. If you choose, and if we are available, we will have one of our staff catch up and hold your horse. Subject to time and availability at $15/horse.
38000 CR 13, Elizabeth, Colorado 80107
(303) 805-0448 — (303) 378-7692 — (303) 513-7922