- July 11 – 12 USPA Congressional Cup 0 – 4 goal Team Entry
- July 25 – 26 USPA/PTF Senior Tournament
To be played for at any USPA member Club so requesting at a handicap level and under conditions established by the Club with the approval of the Circuit Governor. The following rules shall apply:
- Each player shall be a USPA member who reached his/her 50th birthday prior to the event. The aggregate age of each team must be a minimum of 220 years.
- Entry requirement of $150 per player, payable to the Polo Training Foundation.
- Players must enter as an individual and the Club Tournament Committee shall form the teams to assure even competition.
- August 8 – 9 USPA Amateur Cup 0 – 2 Team Entry
No player with an individual handicap of more than two goals is eligible to play.
- Aug 29 – 30 George Guy Memorial Tournament Individual Entry
This is a fun tournament that encourages players from anywhere, USPA rated or not, to participate in a fun weekend. Teams are made up on Friday Night Aug 28th, with the highest rated players present becoming Team Captains. Captains go off and take turns picking players, and may end up with 4 – 6 people per team, based on how many chukkars each player can play! It’s all for fun at the end of the season! Entry fee will be posted later.
Stabling available! We look forward to those traveling to come and stay! Camp out!
We look forward to seeing you!! If you have any questions, please call Rick 303.513.7922 or Lise at 303.378.7692
• Entry Fee $700/team
• Entry deadline, Tuesday night prior to event. Include Team Captain, ratings of all players, & substitutes. Each team captain is responsible for confirming all players are USPA rated and paid up. Email attached form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 303.646.2525.
• Draws are the Wednesday nite prior to the event, @ 7pm at R & L Farms, captains attend or call (303.378.7692), or by proxy.
• Game times 11 and 12:30 pm, at our fields, Elizabeth, Colorado. May be adjusted based on time entries.
• Finals on Sundays, along with a BBQ. Bring a dish! Tailgating encouraged!
Tournament Committee: TBD
Horse Welfare: Rick Lontin
USPA 0 – 2 Goal Amateur Cup this weekend!
By R & L Farms Polo Club
Saturday and Sunday, July 14 and 15, 2012
1:00pm until 3:30pm
Polo Reserve/Columbine Fields. 1 mile West on Mineral Ave from Santa Fe.
Deadline for entries Friday nite 6pm. We have 2 teams now, and thanks to Bob J at Columbine for hosting the field!
Call or text Lise for gate code. Students and Guests may park next to sand track, and walk up to the South field.
Cost per team entry $500, all players must have USPA membership current as of Friday at 6pm, or will not be eligible to play.
Location & Directions
The Polo Reserve is located at 4401 W. Mineral Avenue in Littleton. It is about 1 mile West of Santa Fe Drive and 1 mile East of South Platte Canyon Road, just West of South Platte Park and Aspen Grove Shopping Center. Use the Google map below to create customized directions for your needs.
View Larger Map
On June 10, 2012 for the R&L Polo Farms Club Tournament, Team Colorado, with Dave Starman, Glee White, Tom Wisehart, and Mark Dominico (in blue) beat Equipage (in pink) consisting of Rebecca Patoile, Mike Welker, Rick Lontin, and Gene Burk 5-3. It was a great day for polo in Elizabeth, Colorado.
Players and fans can access the full photo album of today’s event and all the photos, by signing up to FOLLOW with your email address on the top right of any page. If you are not signed up to FOLLOW this site, or are using a different email address than you signed up with, you cannot view the link below with all the photos. Please join us.
(303) 805-0448 — (303) 378-7692 — (303) 513-7922