Never played polo before? Not a problem – our polo lesson is just right for you!
- During the 2 hour introductory Bucket List Lesson, we will lead you, in a group lesson with other new polo players, through a graduated program of learning the rules and tactics, the polo swing and polo riding on a polo pony that is geared to your level of riding experience – from the non-rider to the experienced rider.
- You will then after some ‘stick and ball’ practice at hitting the ball from the pony and have some fun!
- Bring your family and friends! After you all enjoy some polo, have a picnic in the grounds and watch the club matches
- Theory: Learn the rules, discuss team tactics and positional play
- Practice hitting: Club provides foot mallets and instruction prior to mounting on the real horses!
- Riding: Mounted on very quiet, safe horses geared to your riding experience, you will practice riding and then hitting the ball under instruction. Learn to move, stop and turn your polo pony.
- Chukkas: Everyone has the opportunity to play a ‘mini game’ with an instructor on each team. The team scoring most goals wins.
Cost $150 per person Call to schedule today! 303.805.0448
Start planning your polo season now! Opening day May 17, 2014, and you’ll want to have your horses up, and be in shape!!
Dues go up April 26 2014,….